Welcome to Bridgetown Nutrition!
The information on this site is brought to you by Riley Wimminger- master's degree trained nutritionist specializing in IBS, SIBO, food intolerances, and related conditions.
Riley is dedicated to helping you overcome digestive, skin, and & other chronic health conditions. Just like she did.
On this site, you will find flavorful, healthful, low FODMAP recipes that go above & beyond- they're gluten-free, dairy-free (except butter/ghee), soy-free, oat-free, & easy on the fructose & eggs!
The goal is to help you live a healthier & happier life by providing you with trusted, sensible nutrition information that will help you achieve a healthy gut.
As the wise Hippocrates once said: "all disease begins in the gut." That's why it's important to build a foundation for health so that you can be free from chronic disease.
Take a peek around at our recipes, services, and resources and feel free to ask any questions! Best of luck on your journey toward health and wellness!
- 5 SIBO-Friendly Snack Suggestions March 26, 2017
- Gluten-Free Buckwheat Crepes w/ Strawberry Rhubarb Compote February 27, 2017
- Can Exercise Improve Motility & Constipation? February 11, 2017
- Simple Antimicrobial Pho (Low FODMAP, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free) January 7, 2017
- Fresh Lemon Ginger Tea January 1, 2017
- Cranberry Pecan “Scuffins” (Sugar-Free, Low FODMAP, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free) December 10, 2016
- 2016 Holiday Wellness Gift Guide November 25, 2016
- Spiced Pumpkin Smoothie (Low FODMAP, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free) November 25, 2016
- Chicken Sage Risotto (Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Low FODMAP) November 19, 2016
- 20 Key Takeaways- Global Outreach Symposium on IBS & SIBO 2016 November 7, 2016