Welcome to Bridgetown Nutrition!
The information on this site is brought to you by Riley Wimminger- master's degree trained nutritionist specializing in IBS, SIBO, food intolerances, and related conditions.
Riley is dedicated to helping you overcome digestive, skin, and & other chronic health conditions. Just like she did.
On this site, you will find flavorful, healthful, low FODMAP recipes that go above & beyond- they're gluten-free, dairy-free (except butter/ghee), soy-free, oat-free, & easy on the fructose & eggs!
The goal is to help you live a healthier & happier life by providing you with trusted, sensible nutrition information that will help you achieve a healthy gut.
As the wise Hippocrates once said: "all disease begins in the gut." That's why it's important to build a foundation for health so that you can be free from chronic disease.
- 15 Quick Takeaways- NUNM SIBO Symposium 2017 June 11, 2017
- Hydrogen Sulfide SIBO- Exciting Updates From 2017 SIBO Symposium June 4, 2017
- Meet Dietitian Emily: Fun Without FODMAPs May 28, 2017
- Lemon Ginger Turmeric Juice May 20, 2017
- Italian Pork Sausages (with Casa De Sante spice mix) May 6, 2017
- 15-Minute Mediterranean Arugula Pasta (Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Low FODMAP) April 29, 2017
- Chocolate Orange Smoothie (Low FODMAP, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Sugar-Free, Vegan) April 9, 2017
- 5 SIBO-Friendly Snack Suggestions March 26, 2017
- Gluten-Free Buckwheat Crepes w/ Strawberry Rhubarb Compote February 27, 2017
- Can Exercise Improve Motility & Constipation? February 11, 2017