Want a super easy and SIBO-safe vegetable recipe? Congratulations, you have found it!
For this recipe, I like to cut up my veggies on Sunday and bake a batch right before I plan to eat (roasted veggies taste best when warm- reheating will probably make them soggy). These pre-cut veggies lasted 5 days in the fridge.
- 2 cups celeriac and rainbow carrot (1 cup of each or a greater proportion of one veggie than the other)
- 1 Tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil or melted ghee
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- Sea salt, to taste
- Crushed black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Chop rainbow carrots and peeled celeriac into approximately 1 inch cubes. Do not worry about being too exact. See picture above for what mine looked like.
- In a 9x9 glass baking dish (a pie dish will also work), toss olive oil and veggies. Sprinkle with dried parsley, sea salt, and black pepper.
- Bake for approximately 45 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately.