Welcome to Bridgetown Nutrition!
The information on this site is brought to you by Riley Wimminger- master's degree trained nutritionist specializing in IBS, SIBO, food intolerances, and related conditions.
Riley is dedicated to helping you overcome digestive, skin, and & other chronic health conditions. Just like she did.
On this site, you will find flavorful, healthful, low FODMAP recipes that go above & beyond- they're gluten-free, dairy-free (except butter/ghee), soy-free, oat-free, & easy on the fructose & eggs!
The goal is to help you live a healthier & happier life by providing you with trusted, sensible nutrition information that will help you achieve a healthy gut.
As the wise Hippocrates once said: "all disease begins in the gut." That's why it's important to build a foundation for health so that you can be free from chronic disease.
- FMT In The Bahamas (Part I): Why Am I Here? May 9, 2018
- Super Simple No-Bean Chili (Low FODMAP, GF, DF) April 7, 2018
- 5 High FODMAP Foods You May Be “Mistakenly” Eating On Your SIBO Diet March 21, 2018
- Italian Herb Crispy Skin Chicken Thighs (Low FODMAP, GF, DF) February 17, 2018
- 4-Ingredient Dark Chocolate Dipped Strawberries (Low FODMAP, GF, Vegan) February 10, 2018
- Akkermansia Muciniphila: An Important Microbe in Gut Disorders? February 3, 2018
- Crockpot Wild Rice, Chicken, & Kale Stew (Low FODMAP, GF, DF) January 21, 2018
- Turkey Veggie Herb Burgers (Low FODMAP, GF, DF, SCD) January 13, 2018
- Eggplant Ratatouille (Low FODMAP, GF, Vegan) January 6, 2018
- Indian Butter Chicken & Vegetable Curry (Low FODMAP, GF, DF) December 10, 2017