Welcome to Bridgetown Nutrition!
The information on this site is brought to you by Riley Wimminger- master’s degree trained nutritionist specializing in IBS, SIBO, SIFO, candida, food intolerances, and related conditions.
Riley is dedicated to helping you overcome digestive, skin, and & other chronic health conditions. Just like she has.
On this site, you will find flavorful, healthful, mostly low FODMAP recipes that go above & beyond- they’re gluten-free, dairy-free (except butter/ghee), soy-free, oat-free, & easy on the fructose & eggs! Newer recipes are less likely to be low FODMAP as I continue to heal and expand my diet.
The goal is to help you live a healthier & happier life by providing you with trusted, sensible nutrition information that will help you too achieve a healthy gut.
As the wise Hippocrates once said: “all disease begins in the gut.” That’s why it’s important to build a foundation for health so that you can be free from chronic disease.
- Natural Remedies for Headaches and Migraines May 23, 2021
- Wild Blueberry Beet Smoothie (Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free) August 8, 2020
- Spiced Vegetable Lentil Soup (Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free) April 4, 2020
- 2019 Health Update: My First Year in Austin December 29, 2019
- Eggplant Zucchini Lasagna 2.0 (Low FODMAP, GF, DF) November 17, 2019
- A Low Cost Natural Treatment For Warts…That Works! September 1, 2019
- Creamy Avocado Lime Dressing (Low FODMAP, Dairy-Free) August 17, 2019
- Hibiscus Lime Iced Tea (GF, DF, Sugar-Free) June 23, 2019
- Caribbean-Spiced Ice Lollies (Low FODMAP, GF, Vegan, Stevia-Sweetened) May 18, 2019
- Lemon Raspberry Mini Cheesecakes (GF, Vegan, Low FODMAP, Stevia-Sweetened) April 10, 2019